Delivery & Returns
We offer Free Next Day Delivery on orders over £50 (excluding VAT) for stocked lines placed before 4pm
• The PPE Lab can deliver direct to your premises (Stock orders) or direct to your end-user customers. In both cases our delivery services are the same and as detailed in this section.
• Orders placed before 4pm will be delivered next working day subject to the following exceptions detailed below.
• Coronavirus Update: Our deliveries are currently being affected by the Coronavirus Covid-19 outbreak. While the majority of orders are still being delivered Next Day we cannot absolutely guarantee this and some deliveries may take 2-3 days to reach you. We are working with our carriers to minimise this and apologise in advance for any inconvenience caused.
• Orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on the following Monday. Next day delivery excludes orders placed on a weekend and Bank Holidays. Orders placed on a Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Details of delivery services over public holiday periods inc. Easter & Christmas will be advertised on this site nearer the time.
• Next day delivery is applicable to the UK mainland only and excludes some parts of Scotland and the Isle of Wight. See the section ‘Remote & Offshore Areas’ below for more details.
• Next day delivery is also only applicable to products that are in stock in our warehouse at the time of ordering. This does not apply to items that are fully or partially out of stock.
• Where items are partially out of stock we will deliver the quantity we have available next working day and schedule the outstanding items for delivery as soon as they become available in our warehouse again. You will be advised of which specific items are available for immediate delivery and which are not at the Shopping Basket and Checkout stages.
Standard Delivery Charges
• A standard delivery charge of £5 will be applied at the checkout to orders under £50 (excluding VAT). There is no minimum order value on this website.
• Delivery to Remote and Offshore postcode zones will incur a flat-rate surcharge of £15. See details of the specific postcodes to which this surcharge applies in the ‘Remote and Offshore Areas’ section below.
Remote & Offshore Areas
For remote & offshore areas, please allow 2-3 working days for delivery. We are unable to offer premium delivery services to any of these areas. If you require delivery to an address within a postcode zone listed below, a surcharge of £15 will automatically be applied at the checkout. This surcharge applies to the following postcode zones:
NAB13-14, AB30-39, AB41-56: Aberdeen
IV4-9, IV10-19, IV20-28, IV30-32, IV36, IV40-49, IV51-56: Inverness
IM: Isle of Man
KW1-9, KW10-17: Kirkwall
PA34, PA40-49, PA60-65, PA70-73, PA76-78: Paisley
PH19-26, PH30, PH32-39, PH40-44: Perth
PO30-37: Isle of Wight
All ZE: Shetland Isles
• The vast majority of products advertised on this website are stocked items and available for next day delivery from our central warehouse. These products will display a ‘Next Day Delivery’ icon and also show either an ‘In Stock’, ‘Low Stock’ or ‘Out of Stock’ message on the product listing page.
• If a product is ‘Out of Stock’ you can still place an order for it online and it will be placed on back-order. We will despatch it to you as soon as it comes back into stock. You will receive an e-mail once it is ready for delivery.
• Where a product is only partially in stock we will deliver the quantity we have available next working day and schedule the outstanding items for delivery as soon as they become available in our warehouse again. You will be advised of which specific items are available for immediate delivery and which are not at the Shopping Basket and Checkout stages.
• To provide you with complete peace of mind when you order products from The PPE Lab we offer a 30 day money-back guarantee should you subsequently decide that the products no longer meet your requirements. However unwanted, non-faulty or non-damaged Goods returned more than 10 days after delivery will be subject to a 25% restocking charge (calculated by Order value) on refunds.
• The products simply need to be returned to us within 30 days of purchase, unused, undamaged and in their original packaging. Once their condition has been checked and verified by us we’ll issue you with a refund.
• Please note – very large or bulky items may be subject to a re-stocking fee and some specialist bespoke or installed products as well as warehouse clearance lines are specifically excluded. Certain goods can also not be returned for hygiene reasons.
• If you wish to return a product please contact our Customer Service team on 0333 9398515 (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm) or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org The Returns process is as outlined below:
• The Dealer emails email@example.com advising the order number, goods, qty and no of boxes to be returned plus the reason
• The PPE Lab sales team raises the return on the system with comments, and excludes the return from the manifest.
• If a replacement is required a chargeable order will be placed on the account for next day delivery if in stock.
• The PPE Lab sales team informs the customer of the returns number which must be clearly labelled on the box and any accompanying paperwork.
• The customer then arranges for goods to be returned to the warehouse.
• Once received a credit note will be raised.